Thursday 18 June 2009

It's Not Media :o

Night In Newcastle-under-Lyme

So tonight was a friends 21st, I'd say good night over all. I must say at the start I was a bit apprehensive because we were going to Newcastle(-under-Lyme) and I've not really been out for a night there before. We got there and I was pleasantly surprised, there wasn't may people and the drinks were cheap (£1.99 for a double vodka redbull), it was the first time I've drank "Bastard Juice" for a while and I personally think I wasn't much of a nob. Reflex was the place we chose to get merry, an 80s themed bar that had Pac-Man and Space Invaders symbols which the geeks of us are pretty sure is 70s so that was rather odd, as was the snacks vending machine, you had to physically turn the dispenser to choose what you wanted. Not good for drunken people. After a few rounds "Take On Me" by Ah-Ha came on and the dance resistance just fell away but is was short lived as the bar shut at 1am when we were expecting at least 2! Shocker!

So we left to find another bar but were out of luck. I got a take away with some friends and we met the others at "The Manor" where more drinking and a ton of cheesy songs were played. I must say over all it was a great night and my friend got hammered for his 21st.

Night over all? 8.9/10

Bad side was general feelings and hoping I'll sleep early but that was just a pipe dream I say.

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment